Share your experience with our community. Been a part of scientific misconduct? Recognized no one seems to have a good definition for science? Love Karl Popper and want to defend his denial of induction? Jump in the game on our community boards.
- Concepts you need help understanding? (0, 0)
- Favorite Books on Science (2, 3)
- P-Values, the ritual we all love to hate (0, 0)
- Problems with Popper, Kuhn, Feyeraben, Lakatod, Fisher, Neyeman, Pearson (1, 0)
- Replication Crisis (0, 0)
- Virtues of Laplase, Jefferys, Cox, Shannon, Jaynes, Briggs (0, 0)
2 weeks ago